History and Experience
Alliance Search Management, Inc. (ASMI) is rested on over 55 years of executive and middle management healthcare executive search and human resources experience. Serving clients throughout the United States, we have completed searches in 42 of 50 states. Our engagements have placed leaders in finance, marketing and business development, operations, and information technology. While approximately 50% of our searches fill positions in the executive suite, we also accept searches for essential mid-level leaders. Our client list includes hospitals, hospital corporations, ancillary service organizations and affiliated service organizations. We have successfully completed searches in academic healthcare including physician practice plans, community hospitals, community joint-venture healthcare organizations, rural hospitals and consulting firms.
Approach, Capability and Resources
While each engagement is guaranteed incorporation of industry-standard practices, we remain committed to quality in tailoring the search plan based on a thorough understanding of the client organization and the market in which it operates. As a mid-size boutique, we are able to commit substantially more of the Managing Consultant's time and involvement to each engagement.
Our staff is comprised of degreed, seasoned healthcare and human resources professionals who take personal responsibility for each assignment and hold individual accountability for search plan execution. While we utilize a team of Senior Consulting, Researcher and Administrative support staff on each engagement, the Managing Consultant who meets with the client personally manages each stage of the search process. By working closely with our client organizations, we develop an intimate understanding of both the client culture and the dynamics that play on the position to be recruited, enabling us to more accurately assess the "fit" of potential candidates.
Our proprietary database of candidates is continuously augmented. Active management of the database provides clients more meaningful access to the healthcare leadership pool across the nation. Our active participation in healthcare professional associations provides visibility, credibility and access in the marketplace. During the search process, our clients have advantage in our experience in facilitating interview and assessment processes at the board level, as well as experience in large and complex search committee forums.
Several key points differentiate Alliance Search Management, Inc. from other search firms. In light of our role in the total organizational development process, our personalized approach to search management assures clients and candidates of our commitment to the enhancement of a long-term relationship that will support their professional goals. Unique characteristics of Alliance Search Management, Inc. include:
- 28 year old, national-scope healthcare executive search practice.
- 85% of our engagements come from repeat or directly referred client organizations. This closely held practice, while rich in diversity of assignments, keeps our “hands off list” small, assuring our clients the greatest access to the largest candidate pool
- Our boutique organizational structure and mid-size organization allows us to place 100% of our commitment with our clients. We owe no deference to affiliated companies, regional territories or competing clients
- Seeking to provide continuity of service levels as well as efficacy in the relationship, we accept assignments at all leadership levels of the organization, setting no minimum Professional Fees for our clients
- Our expenses are capped at allowable maximums, demonstrating our desire to partner with our clients to achieve quality in search completion
- Exemplifying our thoroughness in process and our interest in successful "on boarding", we complete a signature “360° Professional Reference Development process”
We have established standards of quality in our performance and deliver Progress Reports to our clients to document adherence to those standards.